• Anker en Anker Advocaten
    Omnipotent
    Growers Choice
    PGMC
  • Announcements

• karel kweker

Weedforum Nieuwe Leden.   12/03/2017

weedforum.eu cannabisforum voor de recreative blower en medicinale grower, op het forum vind je vele tips and tricks om wietplant te kunnen kweken voor eigen (medicinaal) gebruik...   We zouden graag nieuwe leden er op willen wijzen dat ze zich dienen voor te stellen in de wie is wie hoek. Het hoeft geen heel verhaal te zijn, maar gewoon een kleine introductie,  Je zou misschien kort kunnen omschrijven wat jou ervaringen al zijn, of dat je helemaal nieuw bent met het kweken.   Maak er wat leuks van hier op het forum 
Sign in to follow this  
goriilaunit

M.A.F. 2021

I had mold even in the seeds, Growers choice must change the packaging. Fortunately it was an M.A.F variety, which did not manage to grow in our climate. Please change the description, mainly the harvest date. We are at the end of October and this strain is not ready. I threw 20 seeds in the trash. I was supposed to base the season on this strain, but I put only 3 M.A.F seeds that did not arrive anyway. Unfortunately I will have to give a negative opinion in the store and other forums. I buy seeds from local growers and never had such cases, and here such a big company and big problems.

CIMG3193.JPG.0d87a9322bf8e77005f0f21a860c31e9.JPGCIMG3195.JPG.1b08d884a225d4da1da10ae3dd28974a.JPGCIMG3194.JPG.173fe2186f0fc8edbe73202a33cc4a98.JPGCIMG3171.JPG.5577d5c93b06aeb6f08c7b1db43c3f32.JPGCIMG3146.JPG.ba7d67d52445d2fa5f5339c9085cf822.JPG

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, goriilaunit said:

Do not recommend seeds from them to anyone...

i understand...

did you mail him and complain?...did he answer ?

1 hour ago, DeVos said:

i understand...

did you mail him and complain?...did he answer ? 

I didn't send anything to them.... I do not want to deal with them :) maybe I'll do it when I have a free moment. :)

Did you receive the seeds molded? How did you keep the seeds? In fridge? 

If you have a complaint about someone always try to reach them first and explain your situation.

Maybe they will answer and even reimburse you.